Cipreses de Curridabat, from the Servicentro La Galera
1.5 km north, San José, Costa Rica
Phone: (506) 2272-5464, (506) 4036-3580
Having extracurricular clubs in our school system is part of the responsible awareness we have to cover the following objectives:
1. Promote solidarity beyond the academic context.
2. Provide students with opportunities to develop their personal abilities and desires.
3. Encourage them to obtain self fulfillment in performing their activities responsibly.
4. Strengthen the intercation between teachers and students beyond the classroom, leading to a balance in academic teaching and human development.
5. Accept their role in participating actively of school-life activities.